Behind every successful Visionary marching to the beat of their own drum, there’s an Integrator keeping cadence with their mallet. You didn’t become an entrepreneur to escape the convention of a 40-hour work week, only to find yourself working 24/7. Rather than list abstract ideas of what I can do for you, here are some concrete examples of what we can achieve together:
- build and maintain your accountability chart
- foster a Grow or Die mindset
- facilitate weekly L10 meetings (Leadership and/or Departmental)
- synchronize Visionary/Integrator workflows in our monthly Same Page Meetings
- define your business processes
- create and execute sustainable operations for everyone
- determine whether an interim or fractional integrator is a better fit
- help you find the right implementer, or give feedback to fuel the fire of the one you have
Integrate to Impact’s Integrator will provide these services with fidelity as evidenced by Shawn Dan achieving the highest level of certification.
Finding the right Integrator for your company will help you reach higher levels of success by teaching you to properly develop processes. Then you can utilize those processes to train and manage your employees and to establish protocols to hold them accountable. Once we have established this set of procedures, you will have the freedom to devote your time to creative and visionary opportunities.
“Integrators know where the issues hide, how to solve them, and how to make the tough calls when needed. Without a great Integrator, many organizations feel frustrated, scattered, and unproductive.”
If frustrated, scattered, and unproductive sounds familiar, let’s talk. At a minimum, you will gain additional insight into the type of Integrator you should be looking for.
Whether you are looking for an Interim Integrator or a Fractional Integrator, Integrate to Impact is your best bet to blast your company forward along the path of success with the model.