DO YOU WISH YOU HAD MORE TIME TO WORK ON YOUR BUSINESS INSTEAD OF WORKING ON THE DAILY ISSUES IN YOUR BUSINESS?
Entrepreneurs must wear many hats, especially when growing a business from the ground up. After handling Finances, HR, Office Management, Operations, and Customer Satisfaction, do you have any time to grow the business?
Integrate to Impact offers Integrator services either on an interim or fractional basis for your growing business. We maintain the highest level of certification to guarantee that our clients receive the best service. We believe by leading, managing, and holding people accountable within the framework we can achieve the greatest level of impact.
For a Visionary who knows they need time (4-6 months) to find the right Integrator. Integrate to Impact has Integrators that can fill this temporary role immediately, or we can leverage our network to help find an Integrator for the right Visionary/Integrator fit
For a company that are not large enough to require a full-time COO. Integrate to Impact can fulfill this need a few days per week on a short or long-term basis.
Meet Shawn Dan, Professional Integrator, and Founder of Integrate to Impact:
Shawn’s career highlights:
- COO Experience – 15 years team management, 5 years strategic leadership, 13 years operational functions
- Half of career working directly with founder
- Half of career working in businesses with less than 1M in revenue, a quarter of the time working in businesses with 1-10M, and a quarter of the time working in companies with over 10M in revenue.
- 16/23 years in Technology/Software
- Industries include Retail/Ecommerce, Manufacturing, Franchise, Dental, Marketing, Services